1. A common method of cooking ripe plantain for sale is
2. To shorten the cooking time for meat,
A. slice along the grain.
B. cut into small pieces.
C. slice into thin pieces.
D. cut across the grain.
3. In taking body measurement, a firm tape measure is needed to
A. save time.
B. avoid wasting fabric.
C. obtain accuracy.
D. make sewing easy.
4. Which of the following principles of design is similar to proportion?
5. A preliminary design is meant to
A. improve creativity
B. increase production
C. make sketches
D. produce ideas
Use the sketch in Figure 1 to answer Questions 6 and 7
6. Which of the following represents the front view in the direction of arrow Z?
7. Which of the following represents the left end elevation?
8. A single unit of a design is known as
9. Angles are measured by using a
D. set square
10. In designing, the analysis question, what is the purpose of the unit? falls under
11. To repair an electrical fault, a safety precaution to observe is to
A. disconnect live wires.
B. remove fuse.
C. remove cover of socket.
D. switch off main supply.
12. Which of the following is not a cause of weakness in furniture?
A. Loose joint
B. Insufficient polish
D. Removal of nail
13. The tee-square is used for drawing
C. horizontal lines.
D. vertical lines.
14. Identify the type of lettering used for emphasis.
15. Strips cut on the true cross of fabric are usually used for curved edges because they
A. stretch easily.
B. do not fray.
C. are easily prepared.
D. are colourful.
1. C. grilling
2. D. cut across the grain
3. C. obtain accuracy
4. D. Scale
5. D. produce ideas
8. A. motif
9. B. protractor
10. C. function
11. D. switch off main supply
12. B. Insufficient polish
13. C. horizontal lines
14. C. Italics
15. A. stretch easily
Click the links below just once and wait for the download to start/ complete. Check your default downloads location for the downloaded file(s).
- 2017 Home Econs (Single Subject) Word = GH¢ 7
- 2017 Home Econs (Single Subject) PDF = GH¢ 3
- 2017 Maths (Single Subject) PDF = GH¢ 3
- 2017 French (Single Subject) Word = GH¢ 7
- HOW TO GET THE PASSWORDS
- 1990 – 2017 (ALL SUBJECTS) PDF = GH¢ 190
- ALL Word DOWNLOADS
- ALL PDF DOWNLOADS