From the alternatives lettered A to D, choose the one which most suitably completes each sentence.
1. He is………. poor that he cannot pay his bills.
2. You will be late………. you hurry.
3. Aminu has been absent from class………. one month.
4. Many people have been invited, but………. will be employed.
B. a few
D. a little
5. The teacher told the girl he had received………. of the two exercises.
6. My father has bought a………. car
A. private brand new
B. new brand private
C. private new brand
D. brand new private
7. Mama is never………. ready for anything.
8. Akua was………. that she won four prizes.
A. a girl so brilliant
B. a so brilliant girl
C. so brilliant a girl
D. a brilliant so girl
9. Before he entered the classroom, we………. the chalkboard.
B. have cleaned
C. had cleaned
D. are cleaning
10. I have forgotten all………. my friend told me.
11. The supervisor will ask the………. to come and repair the pipe in the bath room.
12. The stone fell into the river with a loud……….
13. Aggie got………. mark for French in the examination.
C. the worse
D. the worst
14. We won the school debating contest, ……….we?
15. Kwame looks very handsome, ……….?
A. isn’t he
B. isn’t it
C. doesn’t he
D. does he
1. A. so
2. C. unless
3. B. for
4. A. few
5. D. neither
6. D. brand new private
7. B. ever
8. C. so brilliant a girl
9. C. had cleaned
10. B. that
11. C. plumber
12. D. splash
13. D. the worst
14. B. didn’t
15. C. doesn’t he
Click the links below only once and wait for the download to start/ complete. Check your default downloads location for the downloaded file(s).
- 2017 English (Single Subject) PDF = GH¢ 3
- 2016 English (Single Subject) PDF = GH¢ 2
- 2017 French (Single Subject) Word = GH¢ 7
- 2016 French (Single Subject) Word = GH¢ 5
- HOW TO GET THE PASSWORDS
- 1990 – 2017 (ALL SUBJECTS) PDF = GH¢ 190
- 1990 – 2017 (ALL SUBJECTS) Word = GH¢ 380